Friday Forest Fun with Friends!

Happy Friday Everyone!

How was everyone’s week? Are you glad it’s finally the weekend?

This week’s forest fun is brought to you by myself, Nymeria, Bruno and Pyper! You might have seen Pyper in a couple of my posts, we ran into each other at lowtide last summer and I also featured her on my National Black Dog day post!

Pyper’s humom saw how much fun I was having in the forest from my Instagram page so she asked to join us the next time we were going! The more the merrier!!

C789088A-7D32-4173-B4B0-D1C73AB18F71

It was a dark and very wet dreary day but the great company sure made up for it! We had a lot of fun running around, sniffing things and getting lots of treats!

606765C2-B42A-435B-8841-406817EE28E3

EDA23BD9-48BC-42B0-8915-E4BE427CD507

85BC70D6-7E7B-4002-B5BB-38BB2B9FE847

002B6B6A-4898-4AF3-8A20-302BD940DE71

Hey! Wait up guys!

My humom kept telling me to stop showing off to Pyper’s humom. What??? How dare you Mom! I like jumping on stumps! I do it for the treats!!! (Okay MAYBE I like the attention too..heehee)

DSC_0296

Of course, the humoms all wanted at least one nice group shot of us but it was proving to be very difficult because Nymeria refused to cooperate! In her defense, she had never met Pyper’s humom and Bruno’s humom only a handful of times…so that kind of made her a little nervous.

This was the best we could get BOL!

Nymeria: Uh…Excuse me?? I was not nervous…I was letting you guys have the limelight because if I showed up I would have stolen the show…I mean…look how majestic I look on this rock!

Mia: Uh..yea sure Nymeria. Whatever you say *rolleyes*

There were a couple of women that were watching us get our photos taken and one of them commented on how similar Pyper and I look! She asked if we were siblings!

On our way back my humom suggested that Bruno’s humom try and give Nymeria a treat. Last time she was too shy to take it, but this time my humom was prepared!…She brought little bits of pepperoni (for dogs)!!!

Success!!!

By the way, these AMAZINGGGGG photos were taken by Pyper’s humom. She brought a really fancy camera and snapped a bunch of great shots. My humom was sad that her camera phone died really early into our walk but was so very happy that Pyper’s humom was taking so many photos of everyone!

Well that’s all I got for today! Have a great weekend everyone!

Mia wallpaper

Pee S. If you noticed that I was the only one that didn’t have a jacket on…I did at the start of the walk but after running around through the forest it fell off!! Luckily I knew where it fell and I led my mom to it and she decided to let me run nakie! Weee!

17 thoughts on “Friday Forest Fun with Friends!

I was going to ask about your raincoat, Mia. Glad you cleared that up. I actually caught Lucy in the act of pulling Xena’s sweater off her outside today. Xena had to walk to the door with the sweater halfway off, covering her head, and only able to see down. ROTFL!
    Nymeria did take a spectacular shot on that log by herself. But not to be outdone, your last pic on the tree was equally beautiful. BTW, how did you get up so high on that stump?

Liked by 2 people

BOL!!!! Did you get a photo or video of that!!! That would be so funny to see!!!!

Thank you! I like to think Nymeria and I are pretty photogenic 😉

It takes a good amount of strength and good climbing skills…my humom doesn’t actually like me climbing that tall stump because I ripped my toe nail once. It was not a fun time waiting for it to heal but clearly I’ve forgotten about how painful it was because I still try to climb that stump! BOL!

• Amy says:

No, I need to keep my phone on me at all times to get those funny shots.
        Lexi ripped her toenail on some carpet and had to go to the vet to get it tended to. I know it’s really painful. Take care, Mia.

TOTALLY! I can’t wait until the weather warms up when I don’t have to wear any stupid jackets! It just holds me back! We are quite lucky here but the catch to nice green forests is…lots and lots of rain! BOL!

2. tippysmom2 says:

Looks like a fantastic place to run around and sniff. Tippy wants to know if you jumped in any of the mud puddles or find anything stinky to roll in. I am wondering how you go up so high on that stump. You must have some pawsome jumping skills! Great pictures of all of you. I’m glad Pyper’s mom brought her new camera. She’s really good!

I don’t roll in anything when I’m in the forest…I guess there isn’t anything super stinky there…I only roll in stuff at the jetty. Funnily enough, I don’t jump in the puddles! Only if my bestie Wilhelmina jumps in, then I’ll follow her.
      Jumping and climbing skills! But my humom doesn’t like me jumping up on it because that’s how I ripped my toenail…

• tippysmom2 says:

I can understand why your humom doesn’t like you jumping up on high things. She just doesn’t want you to get hurt again…a ripped toenail sounds very painful.

3. Patzy and Miss Juliea says:

You really had a good time and you got to run nakie! I bet the other dogs were jealous. Such freedom to run around the forest trails with new and old friends! Being an indoor kitty myself I am very envious. And those were all great photos! Luvs, Patzy