One Lovely Blog Award

I was nominated by Lucy and her humom for the One Lovely Blog award (Thank you! 🙂 ). You can visit them at Lexi the schnauzer & friends!

one-lovelyblog-award

One of the rules is to list seven facts about yourself so here goes!

1. I LOVE FOOD. I am a very food motivated pup. I will stare you with very intense eyes and do whatever it is you want me to do so that I can get the food/treat.
  2. I am totally ball obsessed. I will ignore all dogs and people around me and stare at my humom until she throws the ball again.
  3. I stand behind my fur-brother Keiko while he eats his food because I try to steal some of it (but I’m not allowed because I’m on a raw fed diet and he eats kibble). But my humom lets me lick his bowl afterwards, you know..in case he missed a few crumbs.
  4. Even though I can’t fit, I still try to sleep in my humom’s lap.
  5. I love eating sticks and tall grass in the trails, seaweed and clam shells at the beach!
  6. I get more excited meeting new people than new dogs but I’m always down for a good chase with other dogs in the trails!
  7. People often wonder what my mix is because I look like a Staffordshire Bull Terrier but I’m pretty small in size. (Though for some reason I photograph big!)

IMG_2858

I am supposed to nominate 15 bloggers for this award. I’m still new to this so I’ll try and nominate as many furiends as I can! Some of you may already be nominated!  I nominate:

1. Ruby from Ruby the Airedale. She’s the CUTEST Airedale pup I know! We love her blog so much my  humom wants an Airedale pup too! BOL!

2. The whole gang from Three Pups and a Couple of Kitties. This is such a fun group of pups and kitties (Belle, Bess, Bonnie, Lucy and Linus)! There’s always something going on in this household!

3. Harper Lee from thek9haperlee. This adorable Golden Retriever also shares her blog with her little sister Tallulah Bee. These silly pups are a lot of fun to follow!

4. Cricket and Butterfly from Rachel Mankowitz’ blog. These two adorable pups have got their own little antics goin’ on.

5. Millie and Walter from Bird Brains & Dog Tales. I love following these two! They always get to try out new treats, it makes me drool on my keyboard every time!

6. Wilhelmina from Critters in the Cottage. Now how could I not nominate my bestie! She lives in a cottage with her furbrother Duffy and 4 cats!

7. Tippy from Tippy Tales. I’ve only recently become blogging friends with Tippy and her mom but she’s got some amazing photos and adventures! Did I tell you she has these beautiful blue and brown eyes??

Well…that wasn’t 15 nominations, I guess I need to make more blogging friends! (Some have already been nominated by others so I didn’t nominate you again) but I hope this is enough. If you were nominated by me and you’ve already gotten the award or…you don’t care for the award that’s okay!

Now for the rules:

• Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog
  • List the rules
  • Display the award on your post of the award
  • List seven facts about yourself
  • Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them

Thanks for reading and participating! See you soon!

Mia wallpaper

17 thoughts on “One Lovely Blog Award

Thank you! ❤

Haha I know…I guess I'll eat anything. You should see my mom's reaction when I find one. It's quite funny…running with her arms flailing about screaming "drop it! don't eat that!" BOL!

I am so glad you accepted the award and now we know more about you, lovely Mia. I wish Lucy was more food or ball motivated, it would make her easier to train. I would love to discuss your raw diet with your Mom, since we are doing the same, and I feel like I have so much to learn. Would you please ask her to email me, if she doesn’t mind and when she has time? lexi@lexitheschnauzer.com.

2. rubytheairedale says:

OMD!!!! MOI??!!! I am sooooo HONORED my furiend!!! Play bows to you! ♥
    OMD, Ma WISHES I was so focused on my ball! Nows, don’t gets me wrong, I LOVES my balls, butts if there’s a SQUIRREL or lizard or burdie or fly or (wells, you gets the picture!), I will zoom in on that and try and take Ma’s arm with me! For some reason, she doesn’t likes that ☺
    OMD, tell your MOms that Airedales are the bestest doggies EVERS! And she will not regret gettin’ one! (don’t ask Ma, she says we are ‘a lot’…I don’t knows what that means….)
    Anyhu, CONGRATS on your awardie, and THANKS BUNCHES for my nod, and I will gets Ma on the ball and do my postie…nows, to widdle down seven facts….hmmmmmm ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

Thanks Ruby! And I love reading your blog! Can’t wait to read your post!
      My humom might message your humom sometimes in the future about Airedales!! She’s still doing research on different breeds right now.

3. Millie & Walter says:

Hi Mia! We are honored to be nominated by you for this award. We will make sure we put a fire under our mom’s butt to make sure she puts up our post about it. It is always interesting to learn more about our friends.

4. Miss Harper Lee says:

Congrats on the award, Mia, and thanks so much for the nomination. So much fun reading your seven facts and seeing your nominees. I have a few new bloggies to visit and a post to write. 🙂