I was nominated by Lucy and her humom for the One Lovely Blog award (Thank you! 🙂 ). You can visit them at Lexi the schnauzer & friends!
One of the rules is to list seven facts about yourself so here goes!
- I LOVE FOOD. I am a very food motivated pup. I will stare you with very intense eyes and do whatever it is you want me to do so that I can get the food/treat.
- I am totally ball obsessed. I will ignore all dogs and people around me and stare at my humom until she throws the ball again.
- I stand behind my fur-brother Keiko while he eats his food because I try to steal some of it (but I’m not allowed because I’m on a raw fed diet and he eats kibble). But my humom lets me lick his bowl afterwards, you know..in case he missed a few crumbs.
- Even though I can’t fit, I still try to sleep in my humom’s lap.
- I love eating sticks and tall grass in the trails, seaweed and clam shells at the beach!
- I get more excited meeting new people than new dogs but I’m always down for a good chase with other dogs in the trails!
- People often wonder what my mix is because I look like a Staffordshire Bull Terrier but I’m pretty small in size. (Though for some reason I photograph big!)
I am supposed to nominate 15 bloggers for this award. I’m still new to this so I’ll try and nominate as many furiends as I can! Some of you may already be nominated! I nominate:
- Ruby from Ruby the Airedale. She’s the CUTEST Airedale pup I know! We love her blog so much my humom wants an Airedale pup too! BOL!
2. The whole gang from Three Pups and a Couple of Kitties. This is such a fun group of pups and kitties (Belle, Bess, Bonnie, Lucy and Linus)! There’s always something going on in this household!
3. Harper Lee from thek9haperlee. This adorable Golden Retriever also shares her blog with her little sister Tallulah Bee. These silly pups are a lot of fun to follow!
4. Cricket and Butterfly from Rachel Mankowitz’ blog. These two adorable pups have got their own little antics goin’ on.
5. Millie and Walter from Bird Brains & Dog Tales. I love following these two! They always get to try out new treats, it makes me drool on my keyboard every time!
6. Wilhelmina from Critters in the Cottage. Now how could I not nominate my bestie! She lives in a cottage with her furbrother Duffy and 4 cats!
7. Tippy from Tippy Tales. I’ve only recently become blogging friends with Tippy and her mom but she’s got some amazing photos and adventures! Did I tell you she has these beautiful blue and brown eyes??
Well…that wasn’t 15 nominations, I guess I need to make more blogging friends! (Some have already been nominated by others so I didn’t nominate you again) but I hope this is enough. If you were nominated by me and you’ve already gotten the award or…you don’t care for the award that’s okay!
Now for the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- List the rules
- Display the award on your post of the award
- List seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them
Thanks for reading and participating! See you soon!