Scary Robot!

My humom brought home something suspicious last night…and let me tell you my suspicions were right!!

It looks like some kind of robot. It was sleeping all last night and then it woke up today!

My humom said it’s not a robot but a va-coooom. I have no idea what that means, it moves around like a robot to me! And boy is it noisy!

It wasn’t very friendly, it didn’t really say hello it just started moving around and bumping into things. It liked eating all of Keiko’s hair on the floor. What kind of robot likes to eat dog hair??

Mia: I don’t think I like this robot mom.

It almost attacked me! But luckily I dodged it! Whew!

Keiko wasn’t scared by it at all! It even tried to attack him too!

Mia: Keiko watch out! It’s coming for you!

Keiko didn’t even flinch! I was pretty impressed!

IMG_5682

Mia: Mom, please make the scary robot stop…

Whew…the robot finally went to sleep. I hope it doesn’t wake up again. I’m so tired now I need to sleep in my humom’s arms. It makes me feel better when I can sleep next to her when I’m scared.

Do you guys have any scary robots in your house?

Mia wallpaper

16 thoughts on “Scary Robot!

1. Tails Around the Ranch says:

We used to have one but I chased it under the bed and it wouldn’t come out again so mom returned the evil thing. Glad to see Keiko hold the fort down! Way to go. It’s best to watch those things from above, Mia. You can pounce if you need to but are close enough for mom’s comforting arms. Good luck!
    Your fur-iend,
    Sam🐾

Keiko has nerves of steel! Years ago, Radio Hut had dinosaur robots that my husband kept threatening to buy to chase Lexi around the house. I forbid it. (He’s not usually sadistic.)

I know! Keiko’s not bothered by the Robot at all! I need his courage! Oh my…A dinosaur robot sounds terrifying!! Glad you put a stop to that! Would Lexi have tried to attack it or run away you think?

3. Dakota/Caren/Cody says:

Mia, YOU are PRECIOUS!! I LOVED your expression when you kept looking at your Mom when that scary robot kept moving around! You are such a good girl! Dakota would have been trying to attack it and he would have barked his head off!! Keiko cracked me up, Keiko was completely bored with it! Too cute!

My humom thought I would growl and bark at it too! She didn’t think I would be scared of it…I may “look” tough but I can be a wimp sometimes! BOL! My mom was so surprised at Keiko’s (non) reaction! She thought he would be the one scared!

4. rubytheairedale says:

OMD, I haven’t seen one of those before Mia! I’m glads you kept an eye on it….it looks kinda sketchy to me….
    OMD, Keiko acts just like ME when Ma is tryin’ to vacuum! I just lay there til she gives me THE voice…you knows the one…hehehe
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

5. dogdaz says:

We have a Vacuum-monster that makes lots of noise, but Mom holds him while he eats the rug. We all run away and hide somewhere other then where the monster is, but sometimes, Sofie tries to eat him. She usually does not win however. Mom would love a robot but we would kill it as soon as it came near. Love the videos. Go hide on the bed, Mia, where it can’t get you.

That’s the scary part! It can go under the bed!!! but I figured out it can’t climb ONTO the bed or the couch! So that’s where I’m hiding from now on! I hope your mom doesn’t get one! At least she knows you guys would kill it!

6. Three Pups and a Couple of Kitties says:

Hi Mia! I wouldn’t like your scary robot. You are very brave to have it in your home. We have a tall loud dirt picker upper and a stick with brushes, I don’t like either of them, you never know when they’re going to show up. ~nose nudges Belle Pup

Thanks Belle! I don’t like the loud dirt picker upper thing either! Why do humans always bring in such noisy machines into the home?? At least now I know I can hide on the bed or couch because the robot can’t climb on top of things!